Gain Actionable Insights with
Real-Time Data Analytics
Spotfire Event Analytics provides powerful analytics reporting on real-time streaming data within the Spotfire analytics platform. Monitor real-time data or events and be alerted when an anomaly occurs or a trend begins to set. The alerts combine recent event data with historical data, providing context and enabling users to investigate an event's importance and quickly decide whether action needs to be taken.
Know when and where to focus your attention.
Fundamentally transform your business operations by analyzing large data volumes from diverse sources in real time, and quickly identify and respond to any anomalies. With an integrated predictive functionality, you can anticipate and identify new trends or outliers, analyze them in relation to past trends, and prepare to take preemptive action.
Use past and present data to get a more holistic view of your business.
Spotfire Event Analytics allows business users to analyze events as they occur, using the context of past data for reference. By combining historical data-at-rest with real-time streaming data-in-motion, an organization can obtain a more holistic view of the business, allowing users to extract more meaningful insights and make educated business decisions – and thereby mitigate risks, reduce cost, and drive growth!
Make Informed decisions and take actions while it still matters.
Streamline your business processes to make better decisions and create value from smarter and faster data analytics. A continuous cycle of event-driven data exploration allows key decision-makers to always be in the know of what’s going on in their business. Spotfire Event Analytics generates an automated trigger and alerts decision-makers to investigate the business process in question, prompting them to make decisions and take appropriate action.
- Insightful Access complex data from diverse real-time data sources, and then aggregate and transform that data into meaningful information for improved decision-making.
- Intuitive Define your event-driven applications using an intuitive workflow-style interface. Integrate your data analysis with your complex business rules, triggering a new analysis whenever needed.
- Comprehensive Combine streaming data with historical data for a single Spotfire analysis to understand historical trends and create powerful predictive models.
- Predictive Quickly develop, deploy, and iterate predictive models in your real-time applications, enabling agility in responding to changing business opportunities and threats.
- Database Connectivity
- HP Vertica Analytical Database
- IBM DB2
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Sybase ASE, Sybase IQ
- Thomson Reuters Velocity Analytics
- Visualization Options
- Adobe Flex
- Datawatch Desktop (formerly Panopticon Designer)
- Eclipse RCP
- Java Swing
- Microsoft Excel* and .NET
- Java, JMX
Below is a sample list of industry specific use cases where Spotfire Event Analytics can allow organizations to derive deeper analytic insights and greater business value from their real-time streaming data.
- Severe Weather Alert Tracking for Facilities Management
- Electric Submersible Pumps Analysis
- Financial Services
- Foreign Exchange
- Trade Surveillance
- Broker Performance Monitoring
- Equipment Performance Monitoring and Failure Root Cause Analysis
- Manufacturing Process Monitoring and Optimization
- CPG and Retail
- Customer Loyalty Analytics planning and optimization
- Fraud Detection
- In-store promotion
- Continuous Customer Satisfaction Analysis
- Consumer Packaged Goods Competitive Pricing Monitoring and Optimization
- Live Social Sentiment Analysis
- Network Data Analysis and Optimization
- Call Center Analytics
Discover Other Spotfire Capabilities
- Spotfire Predictive Analytics
Anticipate What's Next
Forecast emerging trends, take pre-emptive action to minimize risk, and make educated decisions with greater confidence.
- Spotfire Content Analytics
Discover the human side of Big Data
Visualize and analyze text-based unstructured content and derive contextual value for deeper insights.
Know and Act now with Real-Time Data Analytics
Request a Demo Today and learn more about Spotfire Event Analytics
Thank you for your interest in Spotfire® Content Analytics.
A member of the Spotfire team will contact you shortly to schedule a demonstration.