Data is everywhere—and shaping how we function as a society. Data analysis skills will set you up for success, and the TIBCO Cloud™ Spotfire® for Education and Non-Profits Program gives academics and non-profits free one-year access to the leading data analytics platform in the industry.
Whether you're a high school or college student wanting to build analytics skills for your career, a professor wanting to prep students for the real world, or a non-profit looking to use analytics to advance your social cause, TIBCO Spotfire® will help you explore and visualize data like you've never seen before.
How the Program Works
- Fill out the registration form on this page. Be sure to provide a valid academic email address or one associated with a non-profit. Personal email addresses will not be accepted.
- We'll review your submission, normally within five business days. We may ask you for additional documentation to verify your qualifications.
- If approved, we'll create a TIBCO Cloud™ account for you with a Spotfire Analyst license good for one year. If you've already created a TIBCO Cloud account, we'll extend or reactivate your existing Spotfire license.
- After your account has been created/extended/reactivated we'll send you an email with instructions for getting started.
- If you have any questions about this program please contact us.
Rules & Restrictions
The following rules and restrictions apply to all academic and non-profit candidates:
- You must be a full-time member of the organization and provide a current email address associated with your academic or non-profit institution.
- Unless specifically set out in a mutually executed order form, TIBCO Spotfire products cannot be used in the global research market ("GRM") and the clinical research market ("CRM") as defined at: https://terms.tibco.com/posts/860094-additional-licensor-product-specific-terms
- We may ask you for additional documentation to verify your qualifications. Valid student / professor documentation includes a current student or educator ID card, current course schedule, or an official verification document on school letterhead. Documents must include your name and date of validity.
- We may ask you for additional documentation to verify your qualifications. Valid non-profit documentation includes a written document on letterhead listing the mission statement, organization’s tax ID, and/or proof of employment.
- If you wish to continue using Spotfire after the first year we'll just need you to re-validate your credentials each year.